Logging in for the First Time
- If you were registered by Space2Think, you will have been sent your username, temporary password and course title.
- Go to Online Resources>Programme Login https://space2think.org/log-in/
- After logging in, you will see the course list – select the course title you have been registered to.
- We recommend changing your password straight away on edit page
- Space2Think is always developing and improving and we would love your feedback and questions
- Any questions, contact our Online Learning Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selecting & Navigating a Programme
- You can see all the available programmes [here] but you will only be able to navigate programmes you are registered into.
- On the Programme Homepage of your registered programme, you can edit your password or email address at https://space2think.org/edit-profile/
- You can also check out your Profile & Progress here https://space2think.org/student-profile/
- Each programme has topics which also has sub-topics or ‘focuses’ – you can see this navigation system in the right-hand margin of topic/focus pages
- VERY IMPORTANT – every topic/focus needs to be ‘marked complete’ in order to make progress, finish the programme and get a certificate.
- Some content is contained in concertinaed boxes – you will need to open the box (see diagram)
- Any questions, do contact our Online Learning Support at email@example.com
Finding & Downloading Resources
- You can find the Programme Handbook on the individual Program Homepage
- The Coaching Diary Template can be found as an upload on Assignments Page
- All the Assignments for the individual programme are grouped together on the last page of the programme.
Checking Progress & Finishing Programme
- You can click the ‘expand all’ on your programme menu at the bottom of each programme page. Here you can see your progress as ticks (or not! 🙂
- When all ‘mark complete’ buttons have been pressed, all pages/assignments finished and uploads accepted by tutor, a PRINT CERTIFICATE button will appear – you have now finished the programme – congratulations !
- For some of the certified courses, you’ll need to upload assignments directly to the site on your course assignments page (tends to be the last topic in the programme).
- Send draft assignments through email to receive feedback
- Your tutor will need to look at and approve your uploaded assignment before you can receive your certificate
- Submit your finished work using the assignments page at end of course
- You will see that your work has been accepted by your tutor when you are no longer able to delete your assignment